If you are looking for admission to Full time two years MBA course in Maharashtra, you must appear at least one MBA entrance exam suggested by DTE Maharashtra. Below is the list of entrance exams valid for MBA admissions in Maharashtra state for admission. Scores of these exams will be valid for the admissions to the academic year 2020-21.
- These entrance exams also make you eligible to take admission to other Post Graduation courses in Maharashtra such as MMS, PGDM & PGDBM.
- These exams are valid for admissions to many Universities & their affiliated colleges in Maharashtra.
- Few examples like Pune University Department of MBA (PUMBA & affiliated Institutes, Shivaji University Kolhapur, Marathwada University, Nagpur University, Solapur University etc.
List of Entrance Exams for MBA Admission in Maharashtra
Below is the list of MBA Entrance exams through which you can take admission to MBA programme in Maharashtra.
MAH MBA and MMS CET
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Admission to various Post Graduation Management Courses such as MBA (Master in Business Administration), MMS (Master in Management Studies), PGDM (Post Graduation Diploma in Management) & PGDBM.
- DTE conducts MAH MBA CET test every year in the month of February or March.
- Approx. 60000 to 100000 candidates appear for this test every year
- Students can select a preferable college through CAP round, obviously based upon their score.
CAT Entrance Exam (IIMs)
Common Admission Test Conducted by IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh, Gaya, Kolkata, Indore, Kashipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shillong, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Udaipur & Visakhapatnam.
CMAT Entrance (AICTE)
Common Management Admission Test by All India Council for Technical Education. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts CMAT every year for MBA admissions all over India.
MAT MBA Entrance Exam(AIMA)
All India Management Association conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) every year twice or thrice.
XAT Entrance Exam (XLRI)
Xavier’s Admission Test by Xavier School of Management. This test is valid for many colleges in Maharashtra affiliated to DTE and Government universities.
ATMA (conducted by AIMS)
AIMS Test for Management Admissions by Association of Indian Management Schools.
Please note that the information provided here (in this article) is based on existing i.e. available information about eligibility criteria for MAH MBA CET & Admissions to various MBA Institutes. We may update this information as soon as DTE releases new details about CET eligibility and admission procedure.
GMAT (May does not apply to all institutes)
Graduate Management Admission Test conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council. This exam may not be applicable for all institutes affiliated to DTE or AICTE.
This is all about MBA Entrance exams for MBA admission in Maharashtra.