Becoming an entrepreneur is the dream of many young people today. For that they are looking for new information and help. The purpose of this article is to provide as much information as possible about the qualities and methods required to become a successful entrepreneur.
What is an Entrepreneur?
An entrepreneur is someone who takes the risk of starting a new venture, brings the right people together to manage it, and also expects greater returns.
The term was originated from a french word ‘entreprendre’ meaning ‘to undertake’.
An entrepreneur is a person who identifies and transforms opportunities into business products or services in an innovative way.
Someone who takes the most risk to introduce an innovative product or service to the market with the expectation of maximum return is known as an entreprenuer.
An entrepreneur is a person who tries to make a profit by starting a company or working alone in the business world.
What is Entrepreneurship?
Entrepreneurship is the act or process of starting a new business, in which financial risk is taken in the hope of the highest return.
It consists of the main features and skills that form a successful entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur is unique but with some shared qualities. It consists of –
Know more about Entreprenurial Profile here
14 Key Traits and Characteristics of a Successful Entrepreneur
- Risk taker
- Opportunity identifier
- Self Motivated
- Flexible (Open Minded)
- Collaboration Skills
- Networking (Social Connections)
- Decision Maker
Examples of Popular Indian Entrepreneurs
- Ritesh Agarwal is the founder of OYO rooms.
- Sandeep Maheshwari is a founder of ImagesBazaar
- Nithin Kamath – Founder & CEO – Zerodha
- Alakh Pandey is a founder of PhysicsWallah
- Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal are the co-founders of Flipkart
- Bhavish Aggarwal is the Founder of Ola Cabs
- Kunal Shah, Founder of CRED and FreeCharge
- Peyush Bansal is the founder of Lenskart
- Aman Gupta is the founder of Boat
- Suhasini Sampath is the founder of Yoga Bar (Sprout Life Foods)
Examples of Popular Global Entreprenuers
- Steve Jobs is a Co-founder of Apple Computer.
- Jeff Bezos is a Founder of Amazon.
- Elon Musk is a Founder of SpaceX, Paypal, Neuralink and OpenAI.
- Mark Zuckerberg is a Co-founder of Facebook.
- Larry Page is best known for co-founding Google with Sergey Brin.
Becoming an entrepreneur is not something that happens suddenly. It requires innovative ideas, futuristic vision and consistency. He or she must be willing to take risks and compete. Identifying the right people and aligning them with a common goal, constantly motivating them and raising the necessary funds are some other important qualities that help you become a successful entrepreneur.